"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara DeAngelis
About Us
- The Wilcox Family
- The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
FYI
Just so everyone who reads our blog knows.......we are still alive and doing well. Our laptop monitor broke. In order to get the computer to work I have to hook it to the TV and use the TV as our monitor, which really defeats the purpose of a laptop because I have to sit right in front of the TV and using that screen as a monitor is a bit big. SO.....I have been using this set up for really important computer time and mostly check email or facebook on my phone. We hope to have a new laptop for Christmas and then I plan to have our blog continue as usual. If I get real ambitious I will try and post a few things when Doug gets home from work and I can use his work laptop. For now I apologize for those family members and friends who miss reading about what we're up to. I do miss blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristina!!! So glad you guys are doing well :) I have missed reading your blog! I don't blame you though for not hopping on here - I think I'd get a headache using the tv screen as a laptop :) Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment