Moving back not only required Doug, Ella and I to find new doctors and have physicals, but Chloe and Tucker had to find a new vet. Since they were new patients they ended up having to have blood work and an entire workup which was definetely NOT in the budget, but had to be done.
A few days before the appointment Chloe was not acting herself. She wasn't eating, going to the bathroom or begging for a walk. While the first two are pretty serious, Chloe not begging for a walk daily means
she's probably dying something major is going on. On the day of their scheduled appointment Doug called to explain our concerns. The vet said it would be best to bring Chloe in earlier in the day so she had more time to see what the problem was.
I have to say I was a bit worried when it was close to three hours that Chloe had been gone for her appointment, but poor Tucker was just LOST without her. For awhile he watched out the window but it got real pathetic when he just sat by the door looking at it.
He sure does love Chloe! Thankfully she came home shortly after this. She had a bit of a virus but all in all they are both healthy.
1 comment:
Ohhh puppy love! How sweet. I love that animals can have such a close bond. Glad that Chloe is ok!
Post a Comment