About Us

My photo
The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Who's Worse..?!

Some days I feel like all I do is pick up after someone. Although Ella is pretty good when we ask her to pick up her toys, throughout the day she has a bit of everything, everywhere. I never know what I might trip over when making dinner as she brings something into the kitchen and then leaves it there.

This morning I went into the bathroom to find this:


I just don't know who's worse......my kid or my husband (but I sure do love them both)!!

No comments: