About Us

My photo
The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Simin" Pool

Ella vocabulary is growing at a rapid pace! Everyday it seems like she is repeating more and more words that we say as well as putting more words together to form mini sentences. I just love listening to her try and say some things. "Pool" for example has been very clear for awhile now. When we ask her if she wants to go, we always ask if she wants to go in the swimming pool. Yesterday was the first time she tried out the "swimming" part, which resulted in more of a "simin" pool. It was non-stop from the minute she was dressed at the apartment until we got to the pool.



 Our apartment complex has an infinity edge pool.  I think I forgot to mention that where we live is just a short walk from Peebles Island State Park. So from the infinity pool you get a beautiful view of the Mohawk River. I'm glad Ella enjoys the pool so much because I could spend all day here!



1 comment:

Jaime said...

How cool is that?! great to have a pool in your own backyard :) Looks like a lovely spot to live. Jonte went for a walk this morning down the street and tried to open your old back gate, he wanted to go to ella's house!