Looking for an excellent helper with laundry?
Try Ella's Laundry Service
Whenever you leave your laundry basket out I will surely be there to lend a hand. Whether it's clean or dirty I can attempt to spread it throughout your entire house. I have one month of experience. I am cute as a button, easy-going and loveable. I do not charge an hourly rate, but rather exchange my services for yummy food and clean diapers. I currently live in the Netherlands and would need assistance in flying my family and I to you. This service is also available from my home. Simply bring your laundry and come for a visit. Feel free to contact me by leaving a message on this blog.
I also offer an extended packet including playtime and giggles after completion of the job.
"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara DeAngelis
About Us
- The Wilcox Family
- The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.
1 comment:
Dear Ella
Your hired! I would like a lifetime contract. I'll provide free airplane tickets for your entire family (dogs included), room and board, unconditional love and lots of hugs and kisses. Can't wait for you to arrive. Laundry is already piled up.
Love ya bunches, Grandma
Post a Comment