While we were out shopping I decided to give in to my craving for sweets. I swear the best diet plan out there is just moving to another country! Everyday life is stressful enough and causes weight loss, so eating the junk food doesn't make me feel quilty.
I found something new to try again. Reading the package I had no idea what kind of cookie was inside, but the picture made it look delicious (chocolate and caramel......how could I go wrong?)
Later that night I opened the package to have my first taste of my new sweet discovery. I was surprised to find that each cookie was individually wrapped.
At first I thought this was quite odd and really a waste of packaging, however I quickly changed my mind and decided that in fact it was an ingenious idea. Having to unwrap each and every cookie that you want to eat, makes you much more aware of how many cookies you are actually eating!
They tasted just like a Twix candy bar!! (yum yum)
"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara DeAngelis
About Us
- The Wilcox Family
- The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment