Believe it or not, this is my first blog without a picture! I added to the babysite that it was a sad day because we had to pack away Ella's swing. She took a final ride, mommy reminisced about the days she has spent in it and then much quicker than it went together, daddy took it apart and packed it away in the attic. I guess this is why people say that you will want another baby at some point. BUT.....we will still wait awhile.
Although the afternoon was a little sad, our evening ended with Ella conquering another big milestone. She is in love with Tucker. Since he was on the couch and she wanted to pet him, she pulled with all her might, and using the couch for support she pulled herself up to the standing position. This spur of the moment action didn't lend itself to a photo session, but I am sure another similar moment will be captured soon enough. Now that she has done it herself.....mommy and daddy better watch out!!
One chapter of Ella's life closed today......and another opened!
"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara DeAngelis
About Us
- The Wilcox Family
- The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.
2 comments:
I wish I could be with you to experience each and every chapter in person, but it is just not meant to be right now. So...I thank you dear daughter for all the loving work you do to document Ella's life for me to enjoy.
Love ya bunches, Mom
That's pretty much why I do it Mom!! Love you too.
Post a Comment