About Us

My photo
The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 9

Our mailboxes were filled and ready for us this morning.
 Since I was left out the other day I got two special Valentine's today.
#1

 I don't like anything spicy, so I'm not sure this gift was really for me, but the idea for the saying was cute and it will get used.
#2
 I made Ella wait a bit to open hers while I fixed the rest of our breakfast. She wasn't too happy about having to wait:
But it was worth the wait:



Her and daddy got the same thing again! She loves mini donuts. She ate all of hers and I think half of Doug's!

She loves eating at her own little table. I tried to get her to eat with us but she insisted on her table.













No comments: