About Us

My photo
The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 13

I can't believe our 14 days of love is over tomorrow. While everyday we should take more time to show each other how much we love each other, the past few weeks have been so much fun!

I was proud of my homemade Valentine for Doug. (a little something he can carry with him!)
Mine was just as cute. Although I can't carry it with me, I plan to save it and keep it as a decoration for our same setup with the mailboxes next year.

 But I think it was Ella who loved hers the most.





 She's a mini me when it comes to a love for baking. She is always playing in her kitchen and making us cupcakes and cookies (must be she also gets her sweet tooth from me). Her and I had a BLAST making Valentine's Day cupcakes today. They turned out great too. Stay tuned for a post of our exciting baking adventure!

No comments: