Doug and I have been opening our mailboxes at night when he gets home from work. Sometimes I even make Ella wait for hers, but usually she opens it during the morning. We lost track of time today and I never had her open her mailbox. I really should have since it was candy today. She loved her candy bracelet the other day and this necklace actually came in the package with it but I separated them into two gifts.
Of course this was right before dinner so we told her she could have one bite of her necklace and then more if she ate dinner well. (Of course she cried through dinner and ate nothing, so the necklace is being saved for tomorrow).
Here she is telling us "one bite"
With Ella's help we each made something a little special for daddy's Valentine today.
And then there's mine:
Doug did very well getting the word "drawn" on the etch a sketch. But I'm noticing a theme....huge pencil, hot sauce, small little plane, and now the etch a sketch......I think they will be getting more use from Ella and him than me.
But on the other hand I have tremendously enjoyed my York Peppermint Patties. I was shocked to learn that when you open the heart shaped box...they are all mini little peppermint patty hearts inside!
(sorry forgot to snap a picture before I ate it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment