Ella was so eager to eat in bed. She talked about it all morning.
"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara DeAngelis
About Us
- The Wilcox Family
- The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
My Little Chef
I got the best surprise last weekend. My little chef brought me breakfast in bed. I really have to give the credit for this sweet favor to Doug. Apparently I was extra tired because I didn't even hear him get out of bed, not did I hear Ella. She played so nicely in the living room while Doug made breakfast for us. The next thing I knew I was awoken to the sweetest little voice saying "surprise".
Ella was so eager to eat in bed. She talked about it all morning.
Ella was so eager to eat in bed. She talked about it all morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment