I have NEVER been a coffee drinker. Even during my 6 years of teaching with all the other teachers around me arriving with their travel mug in hand and by 10am being spotted filling it up again at the teacher coffee station. I now have to say I never drank coffee until I became a mommy. I also partly blame it on the incredibly delicious types of coffee you can find in Europe.
I do limit myself to only one cup a day and have tried on several occasions to wake up and NOT have that cup but then at some point in the morning I give in. We have a coffee press and it's more work than instant coffee, but it does taste better.
While some may not consider one cup a day too much coffee, I would really like to kick the habit. Besides, Ella now thinks that everything she drinks is coffee. She use to ask to have a tea party with her little tea pot and cups, but now all I hear is "coffee......hot!"
"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara DeAngelis
About Us
- The Wilcox Family
- The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.
1 comment:
great to see another post. wondering what you have been up to!
Post a Comment