Ella loves unwrapping gifts, (her birthday and Christmas this year will be loads of fun) and since the store wraps for free (a very common thing here) we had the items wrapped up so Ella could enjoy opening them with me.
Who knew she'd be excited over dishes as much as me?!
One item I decided to go with this great colander. Ella and I often have fruit for breakfast, lunch or even a snack. Now I can rinse some fresh fruit in the morning and have it out for snacking.
And the second item I purchased with my gift certificate were two mugs. The style of this mug was very interesting. I got two so Doug and I can enjoy our morning coffee and breakfast together. But it was Ella who wanted to try one of them out herself first!
Even more than this thoughtful gift was the homemade card Doug made for me. I can tell he must have had a slow day at work to have time to photoshop me into this Mother's Day card! Someday I will miss his homemade cards filled with so much love but I am looking forward to the ones Ella will make for me with the help of daddy.
To all the moms who read this blog I hope you had a wonderful mother's day!

1 comment:
Nice choices! I really like both things.
Post a Comment