After bringing it home from the store she carried it around the house all day. When it was time for our afternoon walk with the dogs she insisted on wearing it on our walk (with all the Disney characters inside of course).
I couldn't help but have visions of her going to kindergarten with that little backpack on. She looks so grown up. Where did our baby girl go?? I will definitely be cherishing every single second I have with her. Even though Kindergarten is about 4 years away........it will be here before I know it. (sniff, sniff) Maybe buying the backpack now was a good way to practice for her heading off to Kindergarten.
On our way to our mommy and me group today she also had her backpack all ready to go!

1 comment:
Ahhh, that is so cute!!! I am going to have to buy Ollie a backpack now for when he is toddling around too!
Post a Comment