That doesn't stop Ella from trying to enjoy summertime weather.
Matthijs came over the other day just as I was trying to get the pool ready for Ella. I love when he is here. He is such a great helper when I need to walk away from Ella. Especially when it involves something like the pool and I don't want to leave her by herself. I was planning to just use the hose but the water was as cold as ice. Ella got the royal treatment with some warmer tap water added in.
Ella LOVES and I mean LOVES Mathijs or "Tice" as she calls him. He really loves her too and enjoyed hanging out with us.
Ella was certainly full of energy for not sleeping the night before and NOT taking a nap during the day! She went from the pool, to her bike, to her car and then raced back to the pool. Ohhh to be a kid!
And during our second day of gorgeous, but HOT weather, Ella chose the sandbox (aka box). I did my best to shade her since we don't have a shady spot in the yard. She doesn't usually grow tired of playing in her box, but flower picking is also amongst her favorites these days so she found a few dandelions to occupy her time. And as much as Chloe loves to be outside. I think the heat got to her a bit too!
And no better way to enjoy a HOT summer day than with Ella's FIRST fruit Popsicle.

No comments:
Post a Comment