About Us

My photo
The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

People Watching

If you're as big of a  Jack Johnson fan as I am, than you'll know the exact song I'm referring too. Ella loves looking out the window. I think she could watch out one of them for hours. Whenever she does I can't help but hear Jack Johnson in my head, singing "People Watching".

Some of the lyrics go like this:
"Well I'm just people watching
The other people watching me
And we're all people watching
The other people watching we

I see so many feet going so many ways
People passing by, they got nothing to say
All on our own, just watching and confused
Nobody told me what to do
I can't stop breaking all the rules"

It seems like only yesterday I remember taking this picture of Ella. (January 2011)

She just loved watching out the window. Doug said this is a good blackmail picture someday.  Who couldn't resist those little buns?

Today this is what she looks like. (growing up way to fast for this mommy)

1 comment:

Mom/Grandma said...

Ella is thinking -- I wanna get out of here and go to Grandma's house!!

Miss you all terribly.
Love, Mom