About Us

My photo
The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Chloe

Today is Chloe's 4th birthday. Usually we get her some new toy to play with, but this year I felt she needed something a little more special. Since Ella has joined our family Chloe has been a bit distant. We try very hard to make her realize that we love her just as much as we always have. After all, she was our first baby girl!

So today was all about Chloe. She loves the sun and it was GORGEOUS outside so she had hours of laying in the sun........all by herself because I kept Tucker inside.


She was in heaven.
 Then I took her for our daily walk, but with a new squeaker ball (her second favorite thing). Of course she knew I had it and was a mile ahead the entire time trying to get to the field where we play ball.
Can you see her??
 She chased the ball over and over and walked all the way home with it in her mouth. She has been playing with it on and off all afternoon and night. As I type this at 10pm she has finally given up and is asleep on the couch.


 And last but not least to make it CHLOE'S SPECIAL DAY she got a birthday cake this year! I searched online for a dog recipe. I was shocked at how many there are!! I settled on a peanut butter one. The icing they recommended was to puree cottage cheese. It worked very well!



Chloe shared a piece of her cake with Tucker and I think she had a wonderful birthday!


No comments: