"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara DeAngelis
About Us
- The Wilcox Family
- The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Who doesn't enjoy leftovers?!?
We didn't have a ton of food left over from our weekend BBQ but enough that I didn't need to plan or cook anything for a couple of meals (I love those kind of meals!!) Most of the leftovers were eaten the very next day and we enjoyed our first family meal outside. We weren't sure if Ella's chair would work well at our patio table, but it fit perfectly and she ate like a champ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, that last pic of Ella is so damn cute!
It seems like she gets cuter with each passing month. I'm barely gonna recognize her the next time I see her though.
Miss you guys! Hafta Skype again soon. :)
Post a Comment