About Us

My photo
The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

How sweet of you?!?!

Doug has always been a romantic person.  I use to get a lot of flowers "just because".  It's been quite a while since I got flowers, but he is always leaving me little notes. They have been left on the counter for me to find when I wake up, hanging from the shelf in the fridge when I open the door, and I even found one in the stack of diapers (for when I had to change Ella). It is a very sweet gesture.....even when I find notes like this too......



Guess he's needing to get more creative with where he leaves them.

No comments: