About Us

My photo
The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Out for a Sunny Stroll

The weather is getting nicer and nicer here. I take every opportunity I can to get outside with Ella. Of course the dogs ALWAYS want to be outside for a walk. Quite awhile ago we discovered the perfect place to take the dogs for a walk. It is right down the street from our house. After taking a small dirt path that leads off the main road, you come to a small little bridge that you have to cross.



We often meet other couples, dog walkers, older people being pushed in their wheelchairs and even parents with their strollers; all out when the days are nice.

A lot of people enjoy fishing in the small "stream" that runs by the path we walk down.




Chloe and Tucker loving the walk!



Tucker AKA -Mr. Fearless

1 comment:

Aunt Mary said...

Oh my gosh! It looks like Spring has already sprung there! I wish I was there instead of here....We had close to 18 inches of snow between yesterday, March 6th and this am, March 7th! Yuk! I am trying to "Think Spring!" though it is not easy right now! I am enjoying your adventures and really like the videos of Ella on her website. She sure is a beautiful baby!
Love to you all!