I practiced driving the new car since Doug would be riding with me. I didn't want to take it out on my own until I got use to the clutch. I did fine and will be able to drive it with no problem on my own. Now we're relaxing for the day. Maybe we'll watch a movie or play a game.
"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara DeAngelis
About Us
- The Wilcox Family
- The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Brrrrrrr
The weather is blustery and cold!!! We decided to do a little shopping in the center city of Arnhem today. Small snowflakes were falling and the wind was blowing like crazy as we made it around to some of the different shops. I needed a new pair of slippers and we bought a few vegetables from the market. We also spent time browsing in some of the stores! It was a nice day, (besides the cold) for the two of us. I have been craving a McDonald's BigMac so Doug gave in and we ate lunch at the McDonalds in the center. Ronald McDonald looks quite different here!

I practiced driving the new car since Doug would be riding with me. I didn't want to take it out on my own until I got use to the clutch. I did fine and will be able to drive it with no problem on my own. Now we're relaxing for the day. Maybe we'll watch a movie or play a game.
I practiced driving the new car since Doug would be riding with me. I didn't want to take it out on my own until I got use to the clutch. I did fine and will be able to drive it with no problem on my own. Now we're relaxing for the day. Maybe we'll watch a movie or play a game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment