Both the dogs settled right in to our new home. I usually take them for a walk during the day, and when Doug gets home, I start dinner while he takes them for an evening walk. I just had to take this picture where they were both protecting the animals they had been playing with after their nightly walk and before crashing for the night!
You know Tucker feels at home when he jumps up onto the back of the couch to hang out! Don't you just love our blue leather sofa??? Although, we are lucky to have some furniture in the house until our things arrive. I'm counting down the days.

1 comment:
It's Meghann, I am not anonymous, I just don't know what my profile is. Adorable, puppies! I am so excited that you posted a blog and I can check in and see all your adventures, when the rest of us are stuck in PA. Your house is so cute, I will be waiting to see pictures of the inside. - Meghann
Post a Comment