At breakfast today I noticed that Ella was a little purple people eater with her outfit and her sippy cup! She is quite the eater and I have no idea where she puts all that she eats. Today she had a wellness check-up and since her last visit four months ago she only gained a little over a pound. Ella only weighs 19lbs and 5 ounces. I think all the food she eats goes into her height. She is 30 1/2 inches tall.
So after deciding that she was the purple people eater at breakfast, I guess she thought she needed even more purple to go with breakfast. She insisted on having some of my blueberry yogurt!
 |
| YUM.... |
 |
| YUM.... |
 |
| YUMMY!!! |
1 comment:
Ella
I miss eating with you, especially breakfast. Your smiles and giggles do more for me than any vitamin ever could!!
Love ya bunches, Grandma
Post a Comment