About a month ago I had a post asking for suggestions for a new blog title. And thanks to all of you who read the blog, the only one with suggestions was my mom!!!! (thank you mom)
I have had a hard time thinking of just the right title. One that would really capture "US". Although I am the one to keep the blog up and running with posts, and it seems a bit more fitting to call it "my blog", I do write about our life and would like the title to reflect that.
Changing the title will not change the way you search for our blog and our URL address will stay the same; dkwilcox.blogspot.com
So after thinking and thinking and thinking some more.......nothing still came to mind! I gave up on it and decided to keep our boring "Life With the Wilcox's"title (and we are definitely NOT boring). But as I was doing the dishes just yesterday it came to me.....the perfect title for our blog. One that truly represents our life together and one spent living outside the U.S.A......."Living Outside the Box"
While the term "thinking outside the box" means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective, the way we live now is EXACTLY that.....differently, unconventionally and definitely from a new perspective compared to how we lived in the U.SA. (Not only because we live in a new country but also because we are new parents). And with that our new blog title was born!
Living Outside the Box
"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara DeAngelis
About Us
- The Wilcox Family
- The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.
3 comments:
GREAT new title. It certainly suits your life!!
Love, Mom
Great title Kristina, I love it!!!
I like the new title :) I think it's perfect for your situation!
Post a Comment