When it was time to leave I just had to try out one of the sweets from the vender. I don't know the name of what I picked. It was a waffle (but very dry and flaky when I was expecting soft and moist) with whipped cream in the middle and a chocolate dip top with more whipped cream on the top piece. You couldn't bite into! It was ok....but nothing special.
We traveled dutch style, so Doug had to also use the straps on the back of the bike to travel home with one of Ella's new toys.
Ella LOVED her new toys. And played for quite some time when we got home. You put balls in the giraffe's mouth and it plays music and then the balls comes out onto one of the colored feet.
| Waiting for another ball to come out. |
| Every kid needs the fisher price phone! |
| look very closely to see the other rainbow |

No comments:
Post a Comment