Everyday Chloe insists that she goes for a walk. Most days she even goes for two. I guess it's a good thing because it makes us get out of the house and Ella enjoys it.
Yesterday was beautiful weather so I loaded up the stroller and we went for a walk with a little extra stop.
Ella, the dogs and I started off down our usual dirt path.
The dirt path ends allowing you to follow a paved circular route around a nice grassy area and through some woods.
This is my favorite spot and often think I should go on a walk with just Ella so I can stop here and read a book.
Ella waved "hello" to all the trees and birds along the way.
Then it was on to the "more" part of our walk. We picked a nice spot in the grassy area. The dogs chased the their ball for a while, then found sticks to chew. Ella played, tried to pick all the flowers she found and we read some of her books. I too planned to read my book, but that didn't happen.
More than an hour later we headed home. On our way we stopped to admire the ducks. I think they thought we had food for them because they ALL came swimming over to us.
"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara DeAngelis
About Us
- The Wilcox Family
- The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment