Hey everyone, Doug here, I know I'm not the one that normally posts but I need some help. As is custom, or so the dogs think, we take Chloe and Tucker for a walk almost everyday. The neighborhood is very similar to Bellefonte with the sidewalks and we have found a very nice little route that has become our norm. We always take a doggie do-do bag with us to clean up after them. However, along the normal route there is a very nice grassy section that looks like the perfect place for dogs to.... you know. But there are these signs and I am not sure how I should interpret them. For example, if you are driving and see a sign similar to this having a red circle and a number inside it, it means that you CAN go that fast. However, if you see a sign with a red circle and a u-turn symbol it means that you CAN NOT make a u-turn. So CAN my dogs us this lovely area to run and play and go potty or should I continue to bring along the do-do bags when we head out for our walks? Thanks for the help!
"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara DeAngelis
About Us
- The Wilcox Family
- The title for our blog came from the saying "thinking outside the box", which means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. "Enjoy your choices and enjoy what you do. Never let a day go by without being thankful for the fact that you get to be here in the first place." Hopefully this blog will help family and friends to stay a little closer to us even though were thousands of miles apart; as well as to share in our trials, daily life adventures and traveling experiences.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Dog Sign
Hey everyone, Doug here, I know I'm not the one that normally posts but I need some help. As is custom, or so the dogs think, we take Chloe and Tucker for a walk almost everyday. The neighborhood is very similar to Bellefonte with the sidewalks and we have found a very nice little route that has become our norm. We always take a doggie do-do bag with us to clean up after them. However, along the normal route there is a very nice grassy section that looks like the perfect place for dogs to.... you know. But there are these signs and I am not sure how I should interpret them. For example, if you are driving and see a sign similar to this having a red circle and a number inside it, it means that you CAN go that fast. However, if you see a sign with a red circle and a u-turn symbol it means that you CAN NOT make a u-turn. So CAN my dogs us this lovely area to run and play and go potty or should I continue to bring along the do-do bags when we head out for our walks? Thanks for the help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment